hi cavalier clunk clunk steering?

hi,

i have a 99 cavalier with about 77K mi, and it goes clunk clunk when u turn the steering

the motor mounts have been replaced and the cv half shafts both .. but that was due to umm a little accident...

anyway, could the clunk clunk be cuz of the steering shaft needing to be lubricated? does anyone have that TSB about it? cld someone eml it to me? i wld greatly appreciate it.

tks,

christopher

Reply to
Owner

i forgot my eml is clcont AT gmx dot co DOT uk

Reply to
Owner

Check the lower A frame bushings. They come out letting the A frame to rotate slightly.

Reply to
BillW