Ignition coil upgrade

So I have a 94 Chevy cavalier and I need to replace the ignition coils and i was wondering if getting performance could would actually alter the power of my car without mucking anything up are they worth it or should I just replace them with the standard coils? P.s. I have the 4cylinder 2.2 engine even if they add 2hp I'd still be interested so please let me know! Thank you!

Reply to
Notasponge

Coils won't add power.

Reply to
Steve W.

replying to Steve W., Notasponge wrote: Thank you

Reply to
Notasponge