2001 Pathfinder instrument panel light out

Can anyone tell me if there is a fuse for the instrument panel lights on a

2001 Pathfinder? I see alot of fuses but nothing marked instrument panel. The lights went out suddenly. Thanks in advance. Bob
Reply to
Bob Piazza

I believe it's on the same circuit as the tail lights. Do you have trailer wiring?

Reply to
JimV

Red 10 amp fuse located under the hood on the passenger side near the battery in the fusebox.

Reply to
Chuck