LF Wheel Flies off Eldorado

I didn't see it happen, I was a few blocks away but a little gurl driving a 90 something Eldorado lost the LF wheel.

Speed limit was 40 on that stretch of road.

When I passed by she had managed to swing a left turn around a corner out of the way of traffic.

All five studs on the front hub were gone. A portion of the wheel well was laying along the curb.

It looked like she might of been driving on a space saver spare. I saw a black rim upside down along the curb. The RR wheel was chrome.

She was standing outside the vehicle talking on her cell phone.

harryface

Reply to
Harry Face

Sounds like someone didn't tighten up the lug nuts properly .........

Reply to
Boomtastic Racing

Sorry, Harry. Sounds like she was not very pretty either--what? no phone #? s

Reply to
sdlomi2