Multi function switch swap

I am looking for a used multi function switch stalk for my 96 S10. It does not have cruise. What years and models of GM will work?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Urz

Call the dealer parts department and ask them to do a cross reference so that you know what car to get it from when you go to the junkyard. Worked for me when I added factory cruise control to my Escort (got parts from at least 4 different cars).

Reply to
scott_z500