My mini van dies on me in parking lot.

My 2001 mini-van died on me in the parking lot, so I got it going with a boost. The odd thing was, it did not sound like a dead battery. When I tired to start it, it sounded more like a pulsating or shooting sound. It made that sound again a couple of days ago, but after a couple of tires it started. Any idea what it could be? thanks.

Reply to
lbbs

What else can you tell us? Make/Model? Engine Size?

Reply to
Supernoma

in the ford group it was a windstar. ...thehick

Reply to
frank-in-toronto