Nissan Leaf: 2011 World Car of The Year

The "Short Circuit lost out.

Nissan Leaf: 2011 World Car of The Year

Jim_Higgins

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- The all-electric Nissan Leaf was named the 2011 World Car of The Year at the New York Auto Show on Thursday.

The Leaf, which went on sale in the United States in December and is also available in Japan and Europe, beat the BMW 5-Series and the Audi A8 for the top spot.

Unfortunately my experiences of Nissan service and quality are not the best so it with mixed feelings that I look at this new car.

Who knows maybe it is time to retry a Nisan.

Reply to
Bjorn

****** I saw this "Nissan attitude" recently when I was looking to buy a new car. A friend who had intended to buy one of the really hot Nissan cars ended up telling them off and going nearby to buy a Porsche.

Maybe they are better outside the USA.

Reply to
hls

Probably because Nissan mechanics don't get the same level of experience fishing them. That is, fewer repairs for cars sold.

Reply to
Canuck57