Driver's seat wearing out

Hi Does anyone have a suggestion for ripped seats? Should I look for a place that fixes them or are new ones better? Fred

94 SC2 cloth buckets.
Reply to
Fred

I would just get seat covers. New or repaired seats can be much more expensive, however if it is so bad that the springs are poking thru, then you have no choice. AutoExpressions makes some good seat covers.

Reply to
marx404

Reply to
Shark

Hmmm... I usually think 'damn these were nice cars at one time'.

Reply to
BläBlä

quite the contrary, I think "Imagine how many of these Saturns gave their lives to save their occupants."

Reply to
marx404

Shark,

You did good on the salvage yard seat!

I've had the same thoughts when I pulled parts from a local U-Pull-It yard myself. The wrecks with the deployed air bags and shattered front windshields, but with blood stains on the front dash, steering column, and seats bothered me the most. I recall wondering if the driver was wearing their seat belts and how badly they were injured.

I think every 16-year old should be required to walk through a junk yard to see some of these wrecks BEFORE they are given their licenses.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman