code for radio

Hai,

I, have a problem with my ct-906 car radio cd player. I have enter tree time the wrong code ( stupid misstake). My dealer told me if i drive for about 45 minutes te radio will ask again voor de unlock code but it don't

can anywone tel me how i can reset the radio so i can enter the code. i do have the correct code.

thanks Leo

Reply to
Leo

I was told you had to wait 24 hours.

Reply to
torpainter

Radio has to be on for @ least 4 hours for the code message to come up again once the display shows code enter the correct code for your radio

Reply to
Glenn Klein

"Leo" skrev i meddelandet news:41ea3f1d$0$220$ snipped-for-privacy@news.kabelfoon.nl...

Try disconnecting the battery, wait a few minutes, and then reconnect it. Turn on the CD player and enter the correct code. I don't know if this will work, but it's what I'd try first.

Reply to
Jon

Reply to
mwvolvo850