PING IAN

Ian, I have essentially known you a long time. I want to wish you the best for years end Christmas festivities, and hope the new year will bring you unexpected levels of prosperity and happiness.

I wish the same to everyone on this board. Ian has been a stalwart on here, but there are many others that I feel are more friends than just names on a newsgroup.

Best to all

Reply to
hls

Ditto!!

Reply to
Roy

Thank you very much! For the most part, I've always enjoyed my time here. The best to you and your family this year and next!

Yes, there a couple of people on here, or that were here that I keep in touch with. I just wish I was a bit better at remembering names and handles so that I don't go off on the wrong person (grin).

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai