Ping Ian (shiden_kai)

You are spinning.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Don't give up your day job to become a lawyer Mike. You fail pretty badly at supporting your case.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

You are funny Mike. I like a sense of humor. You aruge terribly, but you do say funny things. I vote to keep you around here - you keep the rest of us from taking life too seriously.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Perhaps but only in your small world. Anybody who believe they are safer riding in a vehicle like the Yaris than a larger SUV, must live in a very small world. ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Ugh-oh - Mike forgot to take his pills today. He's slipping from his normal funny, irrelevant banter to something that makes no sense at all. Yaris??? Where in the world does that come from?

Reply to
Mike Marlow