Pontiac 6000 Stalls Cold

I have a 1987 Pontiac 6000 2.8 ltr automaitic. When it starts cold it will start fine but when you put it in gear it stalls about half the time. Restart it and it will run the rest of the day with no problem. It does not matter if it is 15 degrees celcius or zero celcius not does it make any difference if you leave it run for a short while before putting it in gear. The only other problem I have is that if you idle it in park then you will get an error 35 ( unable to control idle speed) IAC valve was replaced and never changed a thing.

Reply to
Agent83