Pontiac equivalent to the Cobalt?

I see that Canada gets the Pontiac Pursuit as an "equivalent" to the new Ion and the new Cobalt. But does Pontiac in the USA get such a car as well? Just curious...

Reply to
Frank

It's a Canadian market only model at this point. The U.S. market isn't as fond of small cars.

Reply to
Chris Moore

Nope, we had the Sunfire till about 2005 or so, right now there isnt anything that they are showing on their page about the Pursuit....

You'd figure the GT Pursuit would be the same as the Cobalt SS, guess Pontiac =/ to driving excitement?

Reply to
Paradox

As of yet, there's no supercharged version of the Pursuit. :(

I'd definitely think about it for my next car if there was, as it is, I may have to go Chevy. :)

Reply to
Darren Toews

COLBALT IS MORE EQUIVALENT TO SATURN ION

Reply to
LOOKYDEALS