Portable CD player advice

I need a portable CD/mp3 player that could also be used in my car. I would like something with as much playback capabilities as possible, i.e. cd/mp3/wma and whatever, plus a remote. I'm not an audiophile but it does not appear that portable CD players are much in demand so the pickings seem slim to me. The Philips EXP2581 looks good but any additional suggestions would be appreciated. My apologies if this is the wrong NG for my post, TIA.

Reply to
Sudy Nim

I suggest getting an mp3 player, that reads those Jump/Flash drives and transmits the music to your FM radio. You then prepare your music selection on the drive using your computer. They are available on eBay.

Reply to
who

possible,

computer.