Power windows problem

One power window works in cold weather but not warm. Others are fine. Any ideas?

Reply to
Incremental Jones

I have the same problem with my 2003 Buick Century. I think it's a minor short in the motor or the motor is not grounded quite right.

Then there's the fact that GM cars just suck....

Reply to
evadnikufesin

Well, then GM cars suck all the time.... At least I'll have some comfort in that.. ;-P

But you are correct. I guess the objective these days isn't to buy the best car for the money, but to buy the car that sucks the *least* for the money.

Reply to
evadnikufesin