Question About Tire Size.

I I would suggest you change your language a bit. In the automotive world a "longer transmission" means psychically longer. _______________________________________________

Usually, longer transmission would mean "physically" longer, but the OP was using the "psychically" longer definition.

Rodan.

Reply to
Rodan

See what happens when I reply to a post before my first cup of coffee. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Any opinions on suitable large tires for the '87 (3rd gen) TransAm? Particularly interested in rear tires for the stock (17" I believe) rims or perhaps offset, aftermarket rims. Repositioned bumpstops? Would like to take up the gap, better traction, beefier look without scrubbing fenderwells. Brand new T-5 and 3.73 gears with posi rear. Drink

Reply to
James Drinkwater