Re: G M and Ford slip more than any other manufacture

You mean like Toyota trucks? Ford and GM individually sell more trucks

>alone than all of Toyota brands sell cars and trucks combined ;)

Yet another bald-faced lie from the top poster.

Reply to
dizzy

That's OK Dizzy AKA Stupid, Moron, Idiot, Troll, Asshole etc we did not expect you to know that Ford and GM individually sell more trucks alone than all of Toyota brands sell cars and trucks combined so will not call you a BOLD faced lier. ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Why would I "know" something that isn't true, top-poster? Do you think that anyone believes anything that a known liar like you says?

Reply to
dizzy

My dear friend Dizzy AKA Stupid, Moron, Idiot, Troll, Asshole and bottom-poster, this is exactly why we don't believe you. ;)

mike hunt

Pathological liar and bottrom-poster Dizzy AKA Stupid, Moron, Idiot, Troll, Asshole etc wrote

Reply to
Mike Hunter