Re: Need Cadillac oil pans!!!

Jeremy Cusick wrote:

You can convert a front to a rear sump. Remove the pan remove the pickup(which requires unbolting the main strap) remove that main bolt and the next main bolt, swap them. bolt your pickup in the new locationcut the tube, blolt it back to the pump. Automatic trans dipstick tube works good for filler. that is the easy part. Cutting the bottom from the pan and swapping it end for end TACK WELD PLEASE!!! You will spend a whole day beating the shit out of that pan to get it to fit if you weld one end to the other, TRUST ME! It sounds scary and really involved but I did one so far and it works great . Putting a 472 in a 1969 Chevy 3/4 ton this week. I learned the trick from the guy I bought the truck from and hes been putting cadillacsin stuff for 20 years.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.