Re: Toyota takes 1Q world sales lead from General Motors

Of course you are right.
How stupid of me.
It would surely be very good for America if it had more big companies so badly managed that it lost huge sums of money every day.
This trend of bad management should be extended to small companies and it would be very good if they all lost money every day.
Every person in America should learn the lesson and know it is good to spend more than you earn.
So let the fed print more and more money so everyone can spend more.
According to the US Commerce Department import brands already cost an average of 20% more to drive home than similar sized and equipped domestics. What do YOU think will happen to the price of import brands if the domestics go under? LOL
wrote:

[...]

You get more and more stupid with each post. Get a grip.

I am trying to slowly step by step reach your level. Anyway a company that does not make profit must be a charity. As far as I can gather then the beneficaries seem to be top management. It is only a question of time before GM has sold all they own to put bonuses into the pockets of their greedy incompetent managers. It would be much better for everyone besides those guys to stop right away and divide the spoils into something worth while. As it is now GM is slowly losing all their best people over to others and the places where they have factories are slowly deteriorating. I have studied the history of many disaster companies. This is very exciting to watch life. The longer the death process lasts the more disaster will be in the wake of closures. It is really amazing how long they have been able to stumble on.

[...]
Well, it's nice to see you enjoy watching companies go down. Which country do you live in Gosi? Oh, and by the way, GM isn't going anywhere, so you better pick another company for your sick "fetish".

> > You get more and more stupid with each post. Get a grip.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/category/editorials/gm-death-watch / ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You answer my question with a link to a bullshit website. Once again, you prove you are a true idiot.

Thank you and you are ditto

For starters, learn proper English you stupid fuck. For seconds, why can't you answer my question?

You know how to keep an idiot waiting endlessly?
80 Knight wrote:

Truth bites doesn't it?
--
Civis Romanus Sum

-------
It is interesting that GM seems to be doing ok in india, china and russia. The strikes at suppliers has been a good thing for GM because then GM has been able to close down plants. Now the suppliers are closing deals with the unions with lower wages but it may be no wages because GM is not needing parts. The mighty unions seem to be killing GMNA and its supplychain. The GM dealer net will probably go down the drain during this process. Question is if GM will remain a NA company for much longer.