Re: Toyota Tundra's Ads... ARE BULL

You did not listen to what was being compared. That comparison was between three vehicles that have around the SAME MSRP. The AWD Fusion actually cost less than the other FWD cars in the test.

mike

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:36:02 -0700, a rock fell the sky, hitting Larry on > the head, and inspiring the following: >> >> I, for one, do not agree with your final assessment, but I do find it >> useful to point out misleading conclusions in manufacturer's claims. >> This reminds me of the Camry/Accord/Fusion comparison in the Ford >> commercial where the AWD Fusion is compared with a FWD Camry and FWD >> Accord. I wonder what the results would have been if they had tested a >> FWD Fusion. >> Larry
Reply to
Mike Hunter