Replacing Break Pads With ABS

I'm replacing break pads on a 93 Cavellier... Is there anything special I have to do because of the ABS... or is it as simple as sliping in the new pads?

Reply to
Jeremy D via CarKB.com

No, but don't forget to clean and grease the caliper slides. :)

Reply to
Steve Mackie

I like to open the bleeders when pushing the pistons back in. It keeps the crud from backing up into the ABS and MC. It would be a good thing to go ahead and bleed the system when you get the calipers back on so that new brake fluid comes out. Crud in a brake system is not good.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul