Another good HMMWV video

Not sure if this one has been posted or not, but here's a HMMWV breaking a tie rod. :-)

Dave

David C. Moller

That's an H2... What was that clown thinking? He's lucky it was just a tie rod end.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

Another sorry victim of marketing.... I wonder if that was our resident Liberty owner in his new "Off Road" vehicle!

Josh

H2. Nathan posted it earlier. It's still fun to watch, though. :-)

Reply to
TJim

nope, the Liberty spanks that behemoth off road, and on road, too!

Reply to
Red Wolf