Used Buying Advice 2000 BUICK REGAL LS

Reply to
webmaster

I am so glad there is someone else who has made the same observation. Most people out there take CR's word as the gospel, and they're wrong half the time.

I remember in the early 90s they rated a Toyota Corolla vs. a Saturn. They said the two cars were equal, but ranked the Corolla first because, well, "It's a Toyota!!" So if they're equal why not just admit they're equal then?

Reply to
njot