Where in outer space did Chris Moore arrive from?

For Mr Clueless Moore's info this thread started as: "Who cares about "Vibe" Shampoo vs. the "Matrix" movie?"

"Since when does this newsgroup include buying decisions about tires on rice rockets in Canada?"

1) When did it land on this planet? 2) Where did it come from? 3) Does it deserve a medal or a chest to pin it on? 4) Is it well versed manufacturing Westinghouse junk? 5) Since when is a Canuck blue collar worker an expert about the United States? 6) Did it escape from the US to evade arrest as a hippie draft dodger? 7) Does it have a mary jane patch it cultivates for recreation? 8) When will it wake up and understand no one cares about it's lifestyle? 9) Is it gargantuan budinski? 10) Does it always put its two cents in somewhere not asked? 11) How does it know anything about dinosaurs since they were extinct before mankind? 12) Does it miss clocking in today for it's blue collar job?
Reply to
5WindowCoupe
8-up kicking back ready to watch the BS fly!! Where did I put the "keep myself awake" pills.....
Reply to
Eightupman
*Sting Ray sitting back shaking his head in disbelief that Ken Heslin ( snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com ) has stooped to a new low, even for him.* LMAO!!! Eightupman, can you believe the vitriolic spew from this fool? He has truly lost all sanity! I can't believe that he is putting down blue collar workers, after proclaiming: "Having 35 plus years in the auto parts industry" himself!!! The man only opens his mouth long enough to switch feet!!! Sounds like he may have a serious schrapnel wound to the head. He's clearly 11 beer short of a 12-pack! *lol*
Reply to
Sting Ray

Don't forget he badmouths the military, "asian" cars that prevent our economy from growing..even though Honda and Toyota have their own assembly plants in the states....they MUST import the workers too...and wait.. those plants are built on IMPORTED soil...bought from an IMPORTED real estate firm. Is he so clueless that he does not even realize that his list below applies directly to the author himself? Must have been talking to one of his alter spam egos and wrote down the questions he gave himself.....I can't wait for the answers to follow.... As for having 35 years in the auto parts business..I don't think sweeping floors in the junkyard in the town he never left, or flipping through the JC Whitney catalog once a month while riding the porclain bus counts. I blame his condition on the excess of carbon monoxide intake from sucking tailpipes trying to get real automotive related jobs. I ask for help here on this site because I am fully aware of my capabilities AND my limitations and man enough to be wrong every now and again. Troll Boy has not yet uttered (yes the cow type) one word of sound advice, BUT provides entertainment for those willing (and able) to match wits....(well not in his case).....with the clown.

This is the way we bait the troll, bait the troll, bait the troll.....

'Nuff said....I will attempt to refrain from wasting any more valuable posting space for those who require advice, or those who wish to dispense said advice. I apologize to all in advance for the load of horse shit that is soon to fill this thread...

Eightupman

Reply to
Eightupman

"Eightupman" wrote

Please continue....I'm enjoying it all. Hell, it's boring if all we do is talk about cars and fixing them.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

I'd love to continue, but in a battle of wits, Ken shows up un-armed.

"Eightupman" wrote

Please continue....I'm enjoying it all. Hell, it's boring if all we do is talk about cars and fixing them.

Ian

Reply to
Chris Moore

LMAO once again! Eightupman, I actually miss hearing directly from that delusional little curmudgeon. Poor Ken ( snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com ) must not like being upstaged by our Troll-baiting tactics. ;-)

capabilities

Reply to
Sting Ray

Aww, that's no fun. Everyone else here has had a few words with him at one time or another. What you say is true though.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

what a witty name .... ar at least HALF-witty

VERY imaginative on this one

Someone asked for various opinions, mine are as easy to ignore as anyone else's

Haven't heard this one since grade-school

Hardly significant, unless you think that there's an ALIEN CONSPIRACY TO SABOTAGE THE AMERICAN ECONOMY ........

This is right up there with "Oh YA??"

Well it HAS been 30 years, but, yeah I might remember ..... why? need an ICEBOX repair?

Actually, I'm not a blue collar worker, but are you suggesting that their opinions are somehow of less value? I thought YOU claimed to be a 'blue-collar' guy --- besides, I can't do much worse than the guy you elected President

Now, here's a guy who never forgets. That WAS the 60's and 70's, but no, I didn't have to evade anything

Oh, my God!!! I didn't think ANYONE had used that term since Johnson left the White House

I don't remember giving lifestyle suggestions; work is work. (btw, the "it" usage is a very nice touch)

Love that quaint "Middle American" label. If passing on information to someone that had requested it is "butting in" well..........EXCUUUUUUUSSSSSSEEEEE MMMMMEEEEEEEE !!!!!

Questions asked, answers given (besides, my 2 cents is only 1.52 cents US, so hardly worth you getting upset about)

That's right! We don't know about ANYTHING we haven't seen or touched personally (didn't realize I was getting into the "Monkey Trial" all over again)

Again, I don't have any prejudices about the source of an opinion, merely whether it has any merit (and yours just doesn't make the grade, sorry)

Sad that "5Window" hasn't taken the time to look out of any of them and see the world as it is NOW.

(and btw, just for a change, try arguing an issue instead of launching personal attacks -- it didn't work for Richard Nixon, it doesn't work for you either)

Reply to
Chris Moore

That's beautiful...simply beautiful!!

Reply to
Eightupman

Heh, heh, heh! Ken ( snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com ) has shot himself in the foot again and has been very nicely outwitted! Let's welcome Chris Moore to the expanding "We've Put Ken Heslin Back in His Troll Hole Club"!

Reply to
Sting Ray

Yes....Chris, Welcome to the "I love to bash trolls" club. Mind you that is what the trolls desire..someone to match wits with. Most of the time you will be backed up by several of us. Certain trolls even tend to ignore some posters because they are severely outclassed. BUT that just gives us more time to get on with our lives... Have fun and enjoy the group...I sure have!

Eightupman

Reply to
Eightupman

Thanks guys, but I have a feeling he's not through with me yet. After such scathing attacks on me as "When did it land on this planet?", I'm really worried about him escalating to something like "I know you are, but what am I?"

Be afraid, very afraid.

Maybe I should change my identity and move to Buffalo, sort of a "newsgroup witness protection program"

btw S_R, tried to email you direct (without the 'no spam' bit, but it got bounced). Wanted to congratulate you on your analytical skills, you came pretty close on all counts)

Anyway gentlemen (not you Ken), have a great day. I think I should let this particular sleeping dog lie. ("lie" may well be the best word here too ..... )

CM

Reply to
Chris Moore

Hi Chris! Sorry about the email address but that's a defensive measure to ward off the likes of Ken. "Close on all counts" you say? I'll bet you're out in the Creek.

Reply to
Sting Ray

Other end of the New Hamilton actually, but you got the Stelco part right.

Just wondering if the nickname is wishful thinking or should I be truly envious?

CM

Reply to
Chris M

My kids are on the mountain in the "Creek". The name's for real Chris. First year Sting Ray - '63 Roadster (Convertible) - Riverside Red with black leather. :-)

Reply to
Sting Ray