Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

vauxhall vectra key code
i have a vectra on a 98 which a got in p/x an the key will not lock the doors but starts the car there is life in the battery in the key fob . what i want to know is how i get the key to work the...

Do you...
speak Saturn in here? (it has an AC Delco battery)

Re: How do I find the right NG
wrote in news:Z2CWh.10515$Pq5.5761 ...rec,autos,tech... is very good for wide range of subjects...a few less smart ass's than many groups but probably its fair share..........ive seen from A/c to...
3
3

Auto 4WD 01 Jimmy
I have asked the question before and not received a definitive answer from a gm tech or someone with equivalent qualifications. I have an 01 Jimmy 55,000 mile on it. When the road is wet from steady...
3
3

Buick Riviera concept
Visit Car and Driver to research Buick Riviera Concept - Car News. Car and Driver has the latest automotive news.

Re: How do I find the right NG
No topic is general. They all have a subject. Use your newsreader to find the one that fits the subject.

Carlisle Car Show Report
Just returned from the big car show up in Carlisle PA... weather was as nice as it could get. Corvettes were everywhere, lots of convertibles, a few cars from the 20's and 30's. More info and lots of...

1993 Buick Lesabre - How to access dash speakers?
I have a 1993 Buick Lesabre which I'm pretty sure has a loose speaker wire on the passenger dash speaker. Can anybody help me with the proper way to access this? I can find two screws in the glove box...
1
1

Is the transfer case fluid completely separate from transmission fluid on 91 Chevy K1500? Also, what is the size of the filler & drain plug on the transfer case
Hi everyone, Is the transfer case fluid completely separate from the Automatic Transmission fluid on a 91 Chevy K1500 ? This is the transmission with 16 bolts on the transmission oil pan (I think the...
8
8

Lack of space to communicate? Come in,please!
If you have some questions to ask ,you may go to somewhere as Yahoo for a you can ask and can get someone's answer ,but you can't discuss freely with them if you don't agree ,can you ? If you have...

running rough
i have a 1994 chevy astro van new tune up and fuel pump 4.3 liter engine any ideas? thanks.
3
3

1997 Buick Park Avenue
Can't figure out how to remove and replace the Serpentine belt. Looks like the entire engine mount has to come off. Am I missing the boat and the operation is not that difficult? Bob
7
7

Engaging Avalanche comes with 'if onlys'
Engaging Avalanche comes with 'if onlys' Avalanche, a version of the reengineered full-size pickups and SUVs that General Motors began selling late last year, has a remarkably engaging driving persona...
1
1

GM to show off long range electric car
3
3

Study: Chevy Blazer has highest driver death rate
Study: Chevy Blazer has highest driver death rate WASHINGTON -- General Motors Corp. vehicles had the highest and lowest driver death rates from 2002 through 2005, according to a study released...