0-60 times on a 2005 Honda Accord?

I'm trying to find a 0-60 time for the 2005 Honda Accord Sedan, and it's surprisingly missing from all the usual web sites where I would look for it.

I'm trying to choose between the EX-Leather/Nav Sedan the EX-V6-Leather/Nav Sedan.

Does anyone know the 0-60 (or know a website where it is published) for both models?

-MVL

Reply to
mvl_groups_user

Chris B
0-60 in 6.7 sec Same as the 2005 V6 hybrid
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:> I'm trying to find a 0-60 time for the 2005 Honda Accord Sedan, and> it's surprisingly missing from all the usual web sites where I would> look for it.
Reply to
Firemah
2005 Honda Accord DX (4D Sedan 5sp) Engine: 2.40L, Cyl: 4, Hp: 160, 0-60 time: 8.70
Reply to
Firemah

Dang, my link went bust.

I still have a hard time believing that the Sedan and the Coupe get the same 0-60 times. I think the website lies in some cases.

Reply to
Chris B