07 CRV roof rails

Hi all,

I am trying to attach my existing roof rack (Yakima) to my 2007 CRV. Yakima has no solution at this time. So I thought maybe I could figure something out, being handy with tools. But how do I remove the cutouts in the factory roof rails, to expose the places I can clip into? There appear to be cutouts waiting to be removed, but I don't want to force something out that I might regret. This should be easy... Any hints?

TIA, Chuck Connell

-- My business page

Reply to
Chuck Connell