'08 Odyssey Questions

I have a new Odyssey that has a rear entertainment system, about which I have some questions that are not addressed in the manual. I hoping someone on this NG can help.

1) The rear entertainment controls and headphones only work in the 2nd row of seats, not the 3rd. Is this standard? I thought they were supposed to work for everyone everywhere in the back.

2) When XM is in use in the front, CD is blocked in the rear, and vice-versa, although AM/FM in the front enables all modes in the rear, and AM/FM mode works in the rear regardless of the mode being used in the front. However, the rear system cannot tune to a different channel of the same mode being used in the front, and in fact can change the front channel in the same mode.

Any knowledge re any of this?

Thank you.

Reply to
mdrawson

You will probably get good answers in the Audio, Video and Navigation forum of PdyClub at or near

LakeGator