1997 honda odyssey abs

The problem I am having is whenever I first switch on the car and drive for about 10 miles the abs light comes on and stay on. If the car ignition is
switched off and the car restarted the would go off and when driven for a few miles it comes back on.

paul morgan via CarKB.com wrote:

You need to determine whether it will come on if the car doesn't move. Start engine and let it sit for 5 minutes, in Park with hand brake off. then you'll know if it's the modulator or a sensor. You should also perform the 'lamp check' to be sure all diagnostic lights are functioning. That part's in your manual.
'Curly'
You need to get the computer codes read to determine the problem. Any thing else is nothing but speculation....