2000 Accord V-6

I have a 2000 Accord V-6 and I am experiencing engine problems. The car only has 70000 miles and runs great except for one problem. A month ago I started the car and the engine started sputtering and shaking. The rpm?s would drop and the car acted like it was not getting enough fuel. Before this started happening I noticed that when I started the car or came to a stop the rpm?s would drop and a vibration in the engine. I took it to the Honda dealership and they replaced the EGR valve. Everything ran fine until today when I was experiencing the same problem Does any body have a clue what the problem might be?

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
isansoni

What exactaly did they do? Did they do the kit that cleans the EGR passage and they put the new pipe in it? Mine had this done. It should be covered by the warranty extension for emmissions.

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man

Tell us the CODES they wrote on the work order, and any related TSB numbers.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_