2002 CR-V SRS Light

Greetings all;

The SRS light on our 2002 CR-V (85,000 km, Canadian Model) came on a few days ago, and has not turned off. Before bringing it to the dealer, I was wondering if there was anything I could do to solve the problem. I have already checked the fuse and connections under the seats, as well as ensuring nothing was in the way to trigger the shut-off sensor. The light stays on whether or not someone is in either seat. Thank you.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Lee