2006 Civic Stereo Question

These new stereos are capable of playing mp3 that have been burned on CDs. I'm curious, will they play mp3s that are burned on DVDs? You could have your whole library on just a couple dvds.

Reply to
ourkid2000

No. It's a CD player, not a DVD player.

Can't speak for the nav system though.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

It won't.I had burned all my mp3's to dvd for backup purposes, and I tried one, and bzzt....This is for the NAV system..

Reply to
paranoid