2010 Honda Accord Crosstour - 1st official photos

Articles & photos here:

Auto_Writer

WOW, that answers the question, is it possible to make the Accord any uglier, and IT IS!!!!

Reply to
Justbob30

I think the current Accord looks fine, but I agree that the Crosstour is beyond ugly!

Reply to
Eternal Searcher

OK, now comes the question: is it possible to make the Crosstour any uglier?

Sadly, the answer is--yes. See Acura ZDX.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote in news:elmop- snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

And the Honda CR-Z. Just look at that grille. Did Honda use a bigmouth bass as inspiration?

The CR-Z's interior is interestingly quirky and reminds me of the '80's movie "Tron". Unfortunately, the CR-Z's interior will also likely look very amusingly dated in ten years, just like "Tron".

I guess I'll be hanging on to the old 'Teg for a bit longer...

Reply to
Tegger

O.K. You win, that IS uglier than a Klingon baby.

Reply to
Justbob30

The CR-Z is as yet only a concept.

Those things won't see production.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Fffff-ugly!

Any specs? And as it's expected to fit in at the tippy-top end of the lineup, I immagine it will be north of $40K up here... Pfft.

Not sure I understand where this fits in the scheme of things -- I thought the CRV fulfilled the same requirement.

Reply to
tww1491