91 civic sedan hinges

The front doors on my 91 4 door civic are starting to sag when opening. Does anybody know of a repair for this. Do they make a hinge pin kit (pin and bushing) for these cars similar to the American made vehicles? Thanks

Reply to
Scotty

Yes. Go to your nearest Honda dealer and order some new hinges. I got some for my 78 yo mother in law's 86 (yes, 86, in snowy Canada) Accord, a mere C$28 each. The most repair time was getting the hinges placed to line up the door.

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

Scotty