93 civic won't start

It's turning over and the battery is new. We had a huge rain storm on tuesday but it started the next morning. Later that day, no luck! Any suggestions? I think it might be moisture build up but I am not sure how to fix it.

Reply to
b0rdrch1ck

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Cranks but doesn't fire up. Main relay? Bad plug wires?

Jim Yanik

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:1181250333.393643.266170 @j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Wipe off the plug wires to get rid of the moisture. How old are the plug wires?

Reply to
Tegger

it's summer. look into the main relay on tegger.com.

Reply to
jim beam