95 Odyssey Ashtray woes

I know, this seems trite, but our ashtray has disassembled itself and I need a photo or detailed diagram to put it back together. I have the tray, a spring and the metal plate, but it seems that more is needed. Once spring loaded, what keeps the plate from just flipping over all the way (maybe nothing!) and what keeps the metal plate in place at the hinge points. Rarely took it out as it mainly was used as a trash-tray.

No luck on a Google Image search and the parts diagrams on the net aren't detailed enough.

Reply to
Larry B