96 Accord EX ABS LIGHT

Hi, I had a 97 5spd EX that got totaled and it started doing but did not have enough time to investigate it. I just bought a 96 EX 4cy auto today. My ABS light stays on and makes a funny noise for about 5-10 seconds and the sound goes away but the light stays on. Does anyone have any info on this. Is there a fuse I can unpug to make the light go away and turn off ABS. ANy info is apreciate it. and thank you all in advance.

Reply to
Brock

Howard