97 CRV A/C filter service

how do I take out the A/C filter to service and/or replace?

Reply to
semipro

======================

'Cabin Filter' is the term you're looking for. Here you go:

I got 366 hits when I searched it at

Time to adjust your valves too, I imagine... SEARCH 'burnt valves'

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

I did my CR-V awhile back but I just did my Suzuki Grand Vitara last night and they use a split filter to eliminate removal of the metal bar that is in the way. Not that it's a big deal to remove, but I'm wondering if the split Suzuki filter would fit in the Honda since the systems look identical (to me). I'd go out to the garage and look but I'm in my jammies.

Reply to
Siskuwihane

-----------------------------

Priorities. You should be more concerned about saving a $3,000 valve job than saving ten minutes of cabin filter labor each year . .

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

WHAT??

What do my vavles have to do with my cabin filter observation? That doesn't make any sense.

Reply to
Siskuwihane

Make that "valves".

Reply to