99 Accord, where is the EVAP canister, valve and solenoid located ?

I found them UNDER the car just ahead of the gas tank. Easy to remove and replace all the parts while the car was on ramps. What the _ _ _ _ !! was Honda thinking when they designed that model year for emissions ? Such a harsh environment (underside of car) to place non covered connectors and hoses. That's a move that GM would do....not what we (I) expect from Honda after all these years.

Reply to
phil