All three brake lights dead?

CAR: 1991 Honda Accord Wagon ==========================

PROBLEM: All three brake lights do not work. ANOTHER PROBLEM: Have to reset with the key every time I have to shit from Park to another gear

COULD IT BE.....

1) The little switch underneath the steering wheel? I say this because I have to reset with a key every time I shit from Park to another gear.

2) All three lightbulbs are gone?

3) Is there one fuse that control all three lights?

HELP HELP HELP. Even my neighbors are saying that my car is a hazard.

Reply to
Honda

The stop lamp switch at the brake pedal is worn.

BTW, learn to properly cross-post to similar newsgroups.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

You can't shift out of park without putting the key into the little slot?

When this happened to my '94 Integra it was the brake light switch (at the top of the brake pedal). I don't know if a blown fuse or three burnt-out light bulbs would cause the shift lever to be stuck in park, but you might as well check them first.

Reply to
josh