Battery Q

Agreed.

My car battery experience has been almost identical to your own.

That was a nasty one, followed by a winter that was almost actually cold. Makes me wonder what we have coming this summer.....

Reply to
pws

My forecast is for a not-quite-so-hot summer due the wanning El Nino but tropical storm activity may pick up somewhat.

BTW, it's 69° outside as I type this with a cool north breeze. Evidently the front did pass to the east of Cedar Creek.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Well, crap, then!