blower speed 01 civic

I think the blower fan speed is pretty slow compared to other cars. I got this car a few months ago and I don't have another civic to compare it to. Is there anything I can check to find out if the blower/fan is running at highest speed when its supposed to be (knob at high)

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Markov

Does it increase with each step in the switch?

Reply to
Woody

Yes it does, it just doesn't go to the highest speed

Reply to
Markov

-------------------

Have you tried changing the cabin filter(s)? Seven years is a lot of dirt.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

Reply to
Markov

You are a life saver. That was it. I really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Reply to
Markov