Civic coupe starting problem

Hi I am planning to buy Civic coupe 2007 but I read in lot of review that the earlier models have had problem with starting sometimes. Does civc have this probelm? and if yes does anyone knows that it has been fixed?

Reply to
kunaldkulkarni

I have run into older civics on occasion that had bad starters or solenoids. Just like any other brand, really.

They don't have any such problems when new, though, and when they go it is a pretty straightforward (and common) repair.

Reply to
Joe LaVigne

Joe LaVigne wrote in news:el6gor$pa7$ snipped-for-privacy@news.datemas.de:

AND covered under warranty.