Civic fuel consumption, again

I don't remember if he posted the total mileage travelled, but if it's less than 10,000km then it may not quite be broken in yet.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

Its getting cvlose to the "october surprise". My mileage drops a fair amount on winter gasoline with 15% ethonal.

Reply to
rick++

That's what I said, pre-fuckup... ;-)

Reply to
Joe LaVigne

It seems that he is in Australia... Do they also change formulations there at normal bad weather times? Are there bad weather times? I am not familiar with Aussie weather patterns...

Seems right now they are in the 80's around Sydney, though, so I wouldn't expect it...

Reply to
Joe LaVigne