CRV Warning System Problem

I have a 2002 CRV EX. The warning system that tells you have left the key in the ignition and/or left the headlights on when you open the drivers side door with the engine shut down isn't working. The over head light also does not come on when you open the drivers side door, it does when you open the passenger door.

I assume that it's either the switch on the doorjam or it's a fuse. The manual doesn't say which fuse would control this stuff - anyone have any ideas? jfb

Reply to
jfb