Directional or non tires?!

Hi I want to rotate my Honda civic 2001 tires. My tires never been changed since I bought the car 4 years ago, it was brand new. I rotate tires several times.. I just want to know if Honda put "Non-directional" or "directional" tires. I want to mark then so I can see how the dealer will rotate them. Thanks

Reply to
userme

Look at the sidewall, directional will have an arrow. also look at the tread, does it have a directional pattern? But besides that very seldom do the manufactures put directional on an car. Rotate pattern should be Ft wheels strait back, cross the rears to the front.

Reply to
Steve

Are they the Firestone 690s? If so, no they are not directional. Like Steve says, look for the arrow, often with the word 'rotation' by it.

Reply to
MAT

I don't believe Honda has ever put directional type tires on Civics from the factory. If you have directional tires, they will be clearly labeled on the sidewall.

John

Reply to
John Horner