Door seal/gaps

I noticed on my 04 Accord coupe that the passenger side door doesn't line up very well. The rubber seal at the very top, visible with the door closed from the outside, doesn't make contact during the last 6 inches or so, starting from the rear of the door. Also, the tiny horizontal ledge above the door handle (and right below the window) is higher than the matching rear quarter panel. Also, the bottom on the door is sunk in a little too far. The drivers door matches up perfectly. Take a look at your 03-05 coupe, is yours like this?

Reply to
acctforjunk

hm. mighta been in an accident in transit? like whoever drove it up on the truck, or down off it?

Reply to
SoCalMike

The thing is, I don't remember it being like this during the 1st year or so of ownership. Very strange. It looks like the door just needs to be "twisted" back into alignment since the bottom is sunk in a little too far. Also, I can find no signs of repair. It looks perfect inside and out.

Reply to
acctforjunk

I have that kinda thing on my 8 civic - i put it down to me sitting on the door (door shut, window down) dukes of hazard style in the summer. Can't say it's happened in any other cars of mine though...

have YOU been playing at being a Duke? :-P

Reply to
K`Tetch

summer.

Reply to