Honda crv oil change intervals

Hello, I just want to check to see when is the proper time to change the oil and filter, If anyond could tell me the mileage between changes I would really appreciate it. Thanks Brendan

Reply to
Brendan

You're the only one who can determine that, since we don't know where you are, we don't know what kind of CR-V you have, nor the mileage, and we don't know whether the NORMAL or SEVERE schedule applies to you. You'll have to read the Fine manual, and figure it out.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

Hi, I have a 1999 CRV with 160K miles but it still runs well. I change the oil every 6-7k mile with Full Synthetic Oil (Mobil One).

David

Reply to
Muzhen Liao