Honda VR-V lock problem

hi...

My Honda CR-V 98-model is acting very peculiar these days After I have unlocked the car with my remote, the lock keep making these clicking sounds as if they are trying to lock the doors again but can't make it... very annoying... I can see the locking pins in all doors move too...

Is it dust or....?

Reply to
Zadig Galbaras

It's usually the switch in the actuator that's not telling the module that the door has successfully unlocked. I'd start with the cheapest solution and work your way up. Get a small blue spray can of LockEase graphite and hose all five locks (since they've probably never been done anyway) to see if things improve. You have to stick the tiny spraying tube way inside the locks because the first 3/8" of the door locks is hollow. If that doesn't help, check back.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_