How do I turn off SERVICE ICON on 2005 Odyssey?

How do I turn off SERVICE ICON on 2005 Odyssey? I had car services elsewhere and want to turn off icon and set oil% indicator to 100%!

Reply to
Dr. Richard A. Silberstein

My manual says to hold the trip odeometer button in -- then while holding it in, turn on the ingnition. Hold the button in for about 10 seconds. You'll see the icon turn off. I'm guessing this is the method for all Honda vehicles. The method I describe is for the 2003 Accord..

Reply to
Gil Lanz...........

turn key on and swich oil life indicator and press and hold the knob unitl oil life indicator flashes and let go of knob and press it again and oil life should reset to 100%

Reply to
joehonda